Documents suddenly changing

If you're not sure if it is a bug, otherwise please use our bugtracker.
leuchtdiode

Documents suddenly changing

Post by leuchtdiode » Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:44 pm

Hi,

I'm encoutering a problem in one of my pimcore installations. Everything seems normal but sometimes (after a few days or a few weeks) documents suddenly not appearing anymore. So for example on my homepage I got 2 snippets (header, footer) which are not showing with $this->inc() but the homepage is rednering normally... but the snippets are published as I can see in backend. Also some documents (the routes) can't be loaded anymore (landing on whoops error page saying route cannot be matched) although they are saved & published in backend. If I then manually click "save & publish" again, the documents/snippets are appearing as normal again.

It's also weird that the navigation name under "properties" is changed to the parents navigation name although nobody did this manually.

Looks like it's no caching issue as I cleared the whole cache in backend. Didn't make a difference.

Do you have any ideas what's going wrong here?

Thx,
Alex

leuchtdiode

Re: Documents suddenly changing

Post by leuchtdiode » Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:14 pm

As I have debugged now one of the missing pages, I found a fact which may be useful for you:

Looks like something is changing the "path" field in "documents"-table to a wrong value. My site (and also root node) is called "nanna". My pages one level deeper are "de" and "en". On my german login page (document key "login"), the key in database is "/nanna/de/" and the key is "login" which is correct. But on my english login page, the key is only "/en/" (without "nanna") and the key is "login". So the router is not able to find a correct document. Both pages are published according to the database.

After my check I went to CMS and published the english login page once again. Then the path in the database appeared correct as "/nanna/en/" and the site could be requested in web again.

Do you have any clue how this path can change by itself? Maybe a maintenance-job?

Could it be that theres a problem as I copied the whole "de" site and changed everything to "en". I did a normal copy/paste and not "paste, updating references".

Thx,
Alex

Return to “Bugs”