Pimcore is the global leader in open source experience management software. The Pimcore Platform empowers marketers and product managers to deliver any digital content and product data in context of how customers have engaged with their brand, across every channel, in real time.
The Partner/Marketing Manager will assist in managing partner and marketing programs to help grow the Pimcore business. This person is a marketing professional with experience working with large enterprise agencies and/or system integrators on the design & execution of marketing programs that achieve faster and deeper engagement with prospects and customers and drive strong pipeline. This person will be working with Pimcore’s executives and partners to develop and support co-marketing strategy, joint pipeline acceleration, campaigns, and execution. The position requires a blend of strong marketing execution capabilities along with an ability to build and manage relationships with partners’ marketing teams.
The Partner/Marketing Manager ideally comes from a fast paced, high growth software company or from a service/solutions organization in the digital marketing space.
- Support the development and execution of marketing plans with partners that drive pipeline and build brand awareness to achieve business goals and align to GTM plans.
- Measure and track results for all activities to demonstrate impact on business.
- Work closely with Pimcore executives to align marketing plans with overall business plans for key partners.
- Provide an all up view for key partners including all regional marketing activities and metrics.
- Develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders and partners with global stakeholders.
- Represent the partner perspective by being a partner advocate and trusted advisor.
- Highly motivated individual with energy, enthusiasm, and passion for the Pimcore business and the partner ecosystem.
- Proven experience developing and delivering integrated marketing campaigns.
- Success in driving business results in a highly dynamic and complex environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and German language.
- A proven track record of success driving campaigns in conjunction with B2B business partners.
Please send your CV and cover letter by email to email@example.com. We are reviewing application on a continuous basis and encourage you to apply as soon as possible. All application documents must be submitted in German or English and will be treated confidentially. We are looking forward to hearing from you.